Copy and paste these 20 questions into an email. Please provide a response for every question. Send your answers to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Film Title:
2. Created by:
4. Synopsis (50 words or less):
5. Aspect Ratio (16:9, 4:3, other?):
6. Length (min/sec):
7. Year Completed:
8. Primary animation method:
9. (Y/N) I am a currently a student. Name of school:
10. Contact Name:
15. Postal code:
18. How did you hear about this festival?
19. (Y/N) Please alert me about deadlines for future Northwest Animation Festival events.
20. (required) Affirm by typing your name and the date below this statement:
By submitting this film, I hereby authorize its public display at the 2013 Northwest Animation Festival (May 17-19 and May 31-June 2) and at a subsequent “Best of the Fest” event. I grant the right to use text, photos, and footage (<10% online) pertaining to this entry for promotional purposes. I accept full legal responsibility for the content of this film, and shall indemnify the Festival against all claims involving copyright, trademark or royalty infringement that may arise from it.
HOW TO SUBMIT BY MAIL
Submitting online saves time and money, prevents damage to discs, and is better for the environment. Still prefer to submit by mail? Here’s how: Guidelines and Entry Form for submitting by mail.