Entry is FREE until November 30. If you’re submitting before the early deadline, simply ignore this step.
After Nov 30, there is a low entry fee which can be paid online (below). A few important notes:
- Payment must be made in U.S. dollars.
- To qualify as a student, you must be currently enrolled in a school.
- You may submit more than one film. However, each requires its own entry form and fee.
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- Select the appropriate entry fee based on your deadline. Enter your film’s title and your name.
- Click the “add to cart” button. If you are submitting two or more films, you’ll have the opportunity to return to this page to add additional titles before paying.
- When you’re ready to check out, you can pay either by credit card or PayPal.
HOW TO SUBMIT BY MAIL
Submitting online saves time and money, prevents damage to discs, and is better for the environment. Still prefer to submit by mail? Here’s how: Guidelines and Entry Form for submitting by mail.